A superb cottage style apartment set in the beautiful countryside of Upper Wharfedale. As you drive to Swarthghyll Farm along a well-made track you will take in all the wonderful surroundings, the views are of forest, fells and meadows. Behind the apartment is a bubbling beck, which is delightful and on a sun drenched day can make a wonderful soundtrack to a barbeque on the terrace. Swarthghyll sits approximately halfway along the famous Dales Way walk and is an ideal place for walking holidays or as a base from where you can tour the North West of England.
The Courtyard has been tastefully renovated and the owners have kept all the massive beams, which give character and ambience. A wonderful selection of paintings adorn the walls; soft toys sit amongst the beams keeping and eye on everything below! Certainly a very warm and cosy place to enjoy a peaceful relaxing holiday.
- Accommodates 4/5 in two bedrooms
- Colour TV with Sky Channel and video
- Music Centre
- Rent includes: Linen & towels and heating & electricity
- Outside steps with hand rails leading up to the front door.
- Entrance into open plan room which is tastefully decorated and with attractive beams
- Sitting Room/Dining area with comfortable sofas, colour TV with Sky Channel (card provided), Video recorder and music centre. Dining Table and chairs.
- Kitchen area with fitted cupboards, Calor gas cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave and extractor fan.
- Two Double bedrooms, one with double bed and drawers and hanging rail for clothes; second bedroom with Twin Beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Shower Room with power shower, toilet, washbasin and extractor fan.
- Outside there is a patio area with table and chairs, barbeque and lots of parking.
- Central heating/hot water system with radiators in every room, all bed linen and towels are included in the rent.
- Foldaway bed for a 5th person.
Prices vary according to season.
Please contact us for details.
Swarthghyll Farm, Oughtershaw, Nr. Buckden, North Yorkshire BD23 5JS
Telephone: (01756) 760466
Facsimilie: (01756) 760468