A superb self-contained studio apartment within
the owners' house having windows overlooking the farm courtyard
with its fountain and well. Access to the studio is via stone
steps direct from the courtyard below. The Studio has an array
of original beams giving a warm and cosy ambience and on the walls
are hung a selection of drawings and paintings making the whole
a real home from home. This is an ideal place from where you can
explore the surrouding Yorkshire Dales and beyond.
- Accommodates 2
- Colour TV and video
- Rent includes linen & towels and heating & electricity
- Outside steps with hand rails leading up to the Studio.
- Entrance into kitchen with gas cooker, microwave and fridge.
- Open plan sitting room with dining table and chairs, sofa
- easy chairs; alcove with double bed, radio/alarm on bedside
- table; television and video recorder.
- Separate bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Central heating/hot water system, all bed linen and towels included in the rental.
- Plenty of parking
Prices vary according to season.
Please contact us for details.
Swarthghyll Farm, Oughtershaw,
Nr. Buckden, North Yorkshire BD23 5JS
Telephone: (01756) 760466
Facsimilie: (01756) 760468